Sunday 10 March 2013

Thinking ahead

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.
Yep ... Easter is on it's way, and I can't believe that I might actually get my Easter cards in time this year! Shutterfly has/had a special deal on for 10 free cards ... so I figured it was a sign to get cards done up :) I have 15 coming and will enclose the Easter portraits we had done of MonkeyPants at Walmart yesterday. The special is only good until the end of today (promocode is SPRINGTHING)... so hurry up and order :) Be forwarned though ... the shipping to Canada is a bit steep @ $15.99 (but if the cards are free, it is a pretty sweet deal! They are usually $2.49 each + Shipping). So ... if you get one of these in the mail - act surprized! I am not sure why, but I love the idea of a lifetime of momories captured at Easter every year - until he refuses to slip on the bunny ears ;) Easter is usually only a month or a month and a half from MonkeyPants' birthday, so Easter pictures are also an annual "almost birthday" ritual. (this one was taken at home this morning, and I call it "A view from the Potty").

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Happy Easter back. Happy Spring!