Friday 28 December 2012

Harvey the Halloween Monster

Last year, before Mr. Monkeypants came to live with us, I was a bit upset that we woul
d not be together for Halloween, and knit him an owl that I sent to him along with some Halloween themed things. In my mind, that was the start of a tradition, so - as Halloween drew close this year, I felt that he "needed" another knitted toy for Halloween. Tom had bought me the Rebecca Danger book of knitted monsters for Christmas last year, so I could make toys for our boy ... so Toma nd I went through it looking for a cute monster to surprize him with. This is based on this pattern, and my Ravelry notes on the project are here. Pretty pleased with how he turned out ... and the boy has him in his crib every night, so I think the response was good:)

1 comment:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

That monster is so cute!

Can you email me at knitpurlmama at gmail dot com - I'm not sure what your current email address is & want to be able to respond to my comments left on my blog ;) Thanks!