Sunday 30 December 2012

a voice from beyond ...

** I found this finished post in my blog archives ... not sure what happened that prevented me from hitting "publish", but better late than never! Well -- where to start! It has been a long time since I posted, but I have not been idle! New baby keeps a new momma busy :) Loving every minute I have been spending with Mr. monkeypants ... and there aren't enough hours in the day to work, play and blog (sorry that the blogging fell to the wayside!). I am going to try to get back to it - today is a flying by post - quick and dirty. A few years ago, I knit the Mochimochi vest - and am happy to say, my picture of it is now a featured photo on the pattern page It is the only photo on the page that is not by the yarn company :) ... pretty cool. Shoot! Gotta fly,

No comments: